Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Okay Okay...I give in.

So, I have wanted to do something to keep memories. I am no good at keeping a journal. I should really work on that. I don't have the patience for scrap booking and so here I am...blogging. I really don't care if anyone reads this. It's just for me and my family. I want to keep some kind of record...I assume that I can print this if I wanted to. So, as of February 2nd 2010(Groundhog Day) we are a busy family. Robbie is in his second semester at the University. He is getting his Masters of Occupational Therapy. He is one of the most amazing people I know. One of the best decisions I ever made was marrying him...next to having my boys. KY is three now. He is growing so fast and he is so SMART! I don't know where he got it...I guess his father. Anyway he can count to 30. I have no idea how many words he knows but I do know that in two days of flash cards he memorized 10 without a problem. Oh and the alphabet was something he started learning at 18 mo by himself! He absolutely LOVES learning. I bribe him with homework pages and flash cards. What kind of kid is this?! KAE is my little stomachache. I love him to pieces but he has been a challenge from the time he was born. He was a very grumpy newborn but grew out of that around three or four months. He has been such a sweet thing ever since. I started worrying about him when he was 6 months and he fell of the growth charts. My doctor looked at me and said..."well, you are not a big person so I am not worried." (Yes I may be small but I am not that small! I am at a normal weight for my height. My son is four punds behind the average baby! Four pounds!) I went home and tried to let it go. He has since had a lot of digestive problems as we have introduced new foods and is currently stuck at 14lbs. He fluctuates about 2 oz. but I have seen no change in his growth for a long time. He still fits in a lot of his 3 mo. clothing. Oh and as for me, I am Currently working and have been "promoted" I guess you could say. I am now going to be designing rooms for kids. I absolutly love design and I can't wait to see where it takes me. I love my little family.We have so much fun together. Never a wish better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment